The Township has an opening for a Winter Patroller for the 2019/2020 winter season.
- Inspect Township owned road patrol areas at the Provincially mandated frequency;
- Inspect for road/infrastructure deficiencies, including but not limited to snow/accumulation;
- Snow removal from municipal parking lots;
- Must complete daily logs and time sheets;
- Night time shifts and weekend hours are required.
- Clean driving record (current Driver’s Abstract)
- G License required (DZ License preferred)
- Experience driving in adverse winter conditions
- Operation of a plow/sander unit an asset
- The successful candidate will be reliable, able to work independently, and have an excellent attitude and work ethic;
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent;
- Working knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety and Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System.
Applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume, by noon on Friday October 18, 2019 to:
Township of Chatsworth
316837 Highway 6, RR 1
Chatsworth Ontario N0H 1G0
Attention: Jamie Morgan, Operations Manager
or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. In accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, personal information is collected, and will only be used for the purpose of candidate selection. The Township of Chatsworth is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.