The Multi-Use Recreation Facility Fundraising Committee will provide support, guidance and strategic advice to Council related to the raising of funds for the development of a new Multi-Use Community Recreation Facility for the Township of Chatsworth, to ensure that the Township’s plans for the new Facility are financially achievable.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Promote the Facility as an asset integral for the Township, as set out in the Recreation Master Plan.
- Help foster public understanding of the project and plans for the new Facility.
- Develop a comprehensive fundraising strategy to fund the cost of the new Facility.
- Receive progress reports and cost summary reports beginning with initial facility planning and throughout construction and identify and provide advice on potential concerns arising from such reporting.
- Bring forward concerns to provide guidance and advice on potential concerns.
- Maintain confidentiality when required and/or requested from financial or in-kind donors.